Sunday, 30 April 2017

Gunther















Style icon to many, man of countless women's dreams and I'm the lucky one to have the t-shirt. Of course, I'm talking about the one and only Gunther. This t-shirt makes me crease every time I see it. I stumbled upon this dream boat by chance on Instagram. The company behind it's genius is Throwback Tees. I think at the time they were offering 10% off to subscribers and I bloody love a bargain so thus was sold. I whipped an image of this t-shirt around to my mates, they of course were like "have fun styling that" with an abundance of crying/laughing emoji's. Yet I took on the challenge and surprisingly found it easy.

I pulled out these fail safe Zara boots. This gorgeous vintage Marks and Spencer leather jacket, can you call Marks and Sparks vintage actually?! Hmm. A steal regardless, I bought it from DEPOP for £10, along with these vintage D.I.Y jeans. Altogether I'm happy with my styling, perhaps I would change the bottoms in the future or add an even crazier pair of shoes.

Enjoy ma'lovelies X

No comments

Post a Comment

© In the Red Shoes | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig