Wednesday, 10 February 2016

'It' Dress








































                                     


I always hear about people saying the 'it' dress, the one in which they always get noticed and complimented in. Alas I've always had staple dresses, or you know that one flattering boobie dress for clubbing ;). So when I saw this on ASOS I thought, do it! I'm so glad I did. The detail is gorgeous there are tonnes of sequins sewn in to the fabric, a fancy addition as it's not too noticeable. It's from the brand Reclaimed Vintage, I have a few pieces from them now, all so original and well made. They are definitely worth checking out loves.



Ta Ta X

Beret & Dress, ASOS.

3 comments

  1. You look gorgeous! I am SOOO jealous of your hair. This dress is an absolute dream, I love it. I was going to get that beret but got a plain one instead (biggest regret) lots of love xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you, as are you! The dress and beret were one of those 'see it, buy it' on the spot purchases. oh no! I wish you had got it, it would be amazing with your lilac hair <3!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

© In the Red Shoes | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig