Friday, 27 November 2015

Ta Ta Summer
























So this is my first autumnal post HAZAR! I must admit I will miss Summer come next Spring and the holiday's all booked. However for now it's cozying up to that fire or less glamorous heater... and layering up with gorgeous vintage jumpers and *coats* <3 (one of my favourite things!)



This outfit is my take on moving forward with the 70s trend for A/W. I'm still clawing at the vibrant colours so this top is perfect, its a Milk It @ ASOS number. I missed out on it on ASOS but luckily found it half price and brand spanking new on Depop. The skirt is the best denim skirt I've ever worn, fact. The coat is freshly unwrapped from the winter side of the wardrobe, last years ASOS A/W range. I tend not to wear hats in the summer, not too sure why but they are my autumn through spring staple, this one is an my newest edition its H&M.



Oh and lastly, my new baby Miss Speedy, I feel like this bag will be the bag I get the most of my money out of. <3333



Enjoy ma'lovelies!



CB X

Top, ASOS. Skirt, Pull and Bear. Shoes, Zara. Coat, ASOS. Hat, H&M. Bag, Louis Vuitton. Lipstick, Lime Crime.

No comments

Post a Comment

© In the Red Shoes | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig